Monday, June 8, 2015

The Mystery Thrift Off is Coming!

What is a Mystery Thrift-Off?

What's it all about?   Lindsey Allen , of the blog www.betterafter.net, decided to feature a contest in which the chosen contestants must take a thrift item from the Goodwill and give it a new look or turn it into something else.  

What incredible luck!  I had the good fortune of being one of the chosen ones!

Back in April, I received an email from Lindsey congratulating me on being chosen for her very first ever Mystery Thrift-Off.  As I anxiously awaited the arrival of my thrift item, I couldn't help but wonder WHAT DID I GET MYSELF INTO?  


Stay tuned for my next post on the great Mystery Thrift-Off when I reveal my item, and what I do to turn it into something else.


No comments:

Post a Comment